Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome to our family!

Hi, everyone! I have really enjoyed reading everyone's blog and decided to go ahead and do one myself. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it current...sometimes time is something I run quite short of!

It's a very busy time of the year! Halloween is tomorrow and I am taking our kids to West Monroe to trick-or-treat with my good friend, Krista, and her two boys, Brady and Cameron. Chester, Jr. made it easy on me this year...he wants to be a ghost! Meredith is going to be a tiger...I'm putting her in a long-sleeve black leotard, black tights and black shoes. I bought a very inexpensive "tail", "ears" and bowtie from Wal-Mart as well as a black make-up marker to use for drawing some whiskers! I think she's going to look cute. I'll post pictures after Halloween is over.

We are going to a Halloween party in Lake Village at the KC Hall on Saturday. I cannot wait!! A group of us will be meeting at my brother- and sister-in-law's house before the party for gumbo and the fixings and mostly likely to get a head start on the libations!!! There is no telling how the night will end up! Those pics will be up after the weekend.

Chester, Jr. just lost his 3rd tooth! He was so excited because he knew the tooth fairy would be coming. The tooth fairy left him a whole dollar...for ONE tooth. The last two times the tooth fairy came, he/she only left a couple of quarters. I was told that that tooth fairy was being a little cheap but I disagree!! The tooth fairy NEVER left me more than a couple of quarters!!! I think our tooth fairy's limit will stay at $1 per tooth!

No comments: